Did you know that you can apply for two free AliExpress products every day? These are called “freebies” and, surprisingly, they are extremely easy to get. Carry on reading to learn how you can join in on the action, potentially score some free goods and anything else you need to know.
What Are AliExpress Freebies?
Freebies are products sent to a limited amount of people free of charge. It may sound unusual, but there is actually pretty simple reasoning behind this. While you’re getting free goods, AliExpress freebies are a relatively easy way for sellers to promote their products and gain good reviews.
There aren’t any drawbacks to this arrangement as you don’t have to pay anything in advance. And even after you win, you will be charged merely $0.01. The only thing is that the platform limits you to two applications for freebies a day.
AliExpress features all kinds of freebie contests. Most often, sellers offer quite inexpensive items (under $20). But there are occasional giveaways with decent products, such as smartphones, laptops, wireless earpods, etc. Those get an extremely high number of applications, so your best bet is something lower-priced.
How to Apply for AliExpress Freebies
Freebies are only available through the mobile app. So, ditch the desktop version for a while and download the AliExpress mobile app. It’s available on all major platforms and feels exactly the same as navigating through the website on a computer.
Now, here is what you do next after installing the AliExpress app:
- Open the app, log in (or register if you don’t have an account), and tap the Freebies & Reviews section which is next to Coins and Coupons.
- You will see a list of items that have been put up for a freebie giveaway with their original prices. Choose any two that are available.
- Stick to offers with fewer applicants. As you can see from the screenshot, the number can get well over 10,000.
- Once you’ve decided on the item, tap the Apply for Free button.
- Confirm the address by tapping the Save Address button.
- Click Agree to acknowledge that they have read the Terms & Conditions.
- You’ve successfully applied!
After your application is approved, make sure to add the store to Favorites. If you fail to do so, you won’t be able to qualify for the prize. Also, check if you have more than $0.01 on your account before applying.
Usually, the competition lasts for 7 days on average, meaning the items will be displayed in the Freebie section for this period. Then it will take extra 3-4 days to pick the winner.
How to Increase Chances of Winning AliExpress Freebies
The main thing is you have to be an active user. Let us elaborate on what it means:
- Apply as much as you can. Obviously, you have a limit of two freebies every day. But make sure you’re using both of those two shots on a daily basis (or as often as you can).
- Choose freebies with fewer applicants. You won’t have such a big competition – the fewer people, the higher your chances of winning.
- Apply for lower-priced products. These tend to get fewer applications because most people are looking to win something decently priced. However, it’s very hard to win there.
- Buy regularly. It’s a known fact that the algorithm prefers users with rich purchase history, especially the transaction behaviors during the current month.
- Increase your total ordering costs. It doesn’t mean you have to leave ridiculously high sums on AliExpress. But a few orders for $5-6 would hardly increase your rating.
- Leave feedback. Write high-quality, honest reviews on all the products you order. This will show that you’re actively engaging with the community.
- Don’t neglect the website and the app. Regularly visit the platform, and stay active on it (invite friends, put likes, communicate with the sellers).
What to Do After Winning
First of all – congratulations! Hopefully, your product will arrive shortly, and you can enjoy the free goodies. But before this happens, here is what you should do:
- See if you’ve actually won. You’ll be notified via the app and email saying that your order is waiting for the 1-cent payment. Just in case the app fails to do so, check your Shopping Cart regularly.
- Pay $0.01. This will confirm and place the order for further processing.
- Contact the seller. If the Freebie comes in different sizes, colors, etc., you can ask the seller for e exact specifications before the order’s status changes. Otherwise, it will be sent at random.
- Wait for the delivery. The order will be automatically placed for the shipping address you’ve used before, so make sure it’s correct.
- Write a review. Leave a comprehensive review for the seller.
If you don’t win, your application will just disappear from the My Freebies section. The good thing is that there will be plenty of opportunities to win another one. The more you try, the bigger the chance to win next time.
AliExpress Freebies Troubleshooting
If you’re browsing the full version of AliExpress, you’re not going to find the Freebies section on the website. All activities regarding freebies will be featured only on the mobile app.
However, sometimes the app doesn’t work properly, and the section simply disappears. This may be caused by the large volumes of users or unexpected app glitches. Here is what you can do to help:
- Update to the newest available version of the app
- Close and restart the app
- Switch to any other language and change it back to the original one
If you’re still unable to see the Freebies section, reach out to the support team. They will gladly sort the problem out and, most likely, send you the link for downloading the right app version.
It’s safe to say that you’re not going to win freebies every time you apply. But now you know which trick to use to get yourself a little more advantage over others. Keep your purchase history fresh, apply more, write quality reviews, and check your email and shopping cart for winnings. The process is quite simple so it’s definitely worth a try – you’re not losing anything.
We want to point out that freebies aren’t tax-free. Even though you’ve only paid 1 cent, the actual product has a higher value. Remember about such additional expenses to avoid unpleasant surprises.
What Is Alitools?
If you’re planning on making purchases on Aliexpress, Alitools will be a great tool to solve certain problems and enrich your shopping experience. It’s a free browser extension and a mobile app that acts as your shopping assistant.
Here is what the tool is capable of:
- Track prices for your chosen products and send alerts about discounts
- Check how sellers measure up in each category (rating, feedback, responsiveness, etc.)
- Show real product reviews and demos
- Find similar products
Simply install Alitools extension – and that’s it. Assessment and verification are done automatically as soon as you open the product page without slowing down the site or other interferences.